podcast production diary
In this piece of work I will be talking about the necessary steps that I took while in production of doing my podcast for the smile campaign. I took some images of the equipment used and I will explain how and why I used them.
This is the image of the microphones that we used to record the podcast. we had two microphones set up at opposite ends of the room to minimalist the echo and so that it didn't effect each other audio quality.
This an image of Logic Pro which I use to record and edit the podcast it has two tracks as was recording two peoples audios this makes it easier tor edit the audio.
i had scheduled a time and date that worked for both me and my friends who was going to record the podcast with me, this helped a lot as it meant we both individually had time to prepare for the podcast for example thinking of topics to talk about. making a schedule greatly helped me as it allowed the to get all of the resources prepared and ready before the podcast was recored. resources that i needed to record the podcast included microphones mic stands and audio interface and a apple computer that was capable of running logic pro. i would also need a SD card to be able to save my work and transfer it to multiple computer so that i would be able to edit it.
it took around 90 minutes to record the podcast this is due to messing up on lines or difficulties with logic pro as it took a while to load on the computer. therefore i had to force quit the application and load it again after this it was easy to record the podcast.
i recorded the podcast with my friend this was a great decision as it was easy to have a conversation with her. the conversion also seemed to flow naturally.
Comments
Post a Comment