smile post production diary.
the image on the bottom is a jpeg of the mind logo above it is text that includes information about the mind company I had the text appear first while the clip was still playing I added a effected called film dissolve which made the text fade in. to add the text I clicked file, new, and then legacy title to add the text. I repeated the same effected with the image of the mind logo but I wanted the image to fade in at a later time than the text so I positioned the text to appear 0.1 seconds before the image starts to fade in.
to be able to add music to my advert I first loaded up my desired song on YouTube and copied the the link. this will allow me to paste the song in the YouTube downloader
once the link is paced in the youtube downloader. i changed the downloader from video to audio from video as i only needed the audio element from the youtube video not the video for my advert. i downloaded the audio as a mp3. The best quality that was available to me was 160k. it was essential that i got the best quality audio as it would affects the whole of my advert.
once my audio had downloaded i dragged it in to premiere pro and placed it on the timeline at my desired point
the song that i chosen has a specific moment where the beat drops and it changes the mood of the song from sad to happy this is one of the reasons why i chose to use this song. as it follows the same mood change as my advert (going from sad to happy). the beat drop in the song occurs roughly 40 seconds into the song however the mood change in my advert happens at roughly 30 seconds i therefore at to trim the song so that the beat drop would occur at the same time as the mood change. i also made a cut in the audio track.
this image shows where i selected the razor toll and where in the audio track i made the cut.
the final thing i done before i exported my advert to youtube was render my clips this would ensure that the quality of my clips where the best that they could be. to do this i pressed sequences the render in to out
Comments
Post a Comment