smile advert drafts and critiques


this is my first advert: smile advert 1st draft 


I asked my peers for some of feedback for this draft of my advert. one of the critiques I got for this draft for my advert was that I needed to add sound to my advert as this would make it easier to understand the concept of the advert to someone who has never seen the advert before and has no idea what the advert is about. 


this is the second draft of my advert: smile advert 2nd draft

when I got feedback on this draft of my advert one of the compliments that I got was the music on my advert however it was pointed out that the music was copyrighted but I explained that I was allowed to use copyrighted music for educational purposes. one of the critiques that I received was there is some problems when the shot changes and it can make the advert look quite choppy and not professional this is one of the the things that I changed when I made the final draft of my advert.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

client brief